The multimedia message settings are available on the SIM, and they would be read and set when first starting your phone. If not, the settings could be handled manually (step 4).
1. Restart your phone with SIM card inserted.
2. Switch Wi-Fi networking temporarily Off (Settings > WiFi).
3. Check your mobile data connection. Start Internet Explorer in your phone and type any webpage address on the address line.
4. If you can connect to the internet, but you cannot send the multimedia messages, try searching online to find the Internet APN settings for your mobile operator. To add your settings manually, select one of the options:
- a. Go to Settings > mobile+SIM > SIM settings > SIM, and tap add MMS APN.
- b. Go to Settings > access point, and tap +.
Note! If you have Multi-SIM (two SIM cards with the same mobile phone number), note that MMS can only be received on your assigned “primary” SIM card.
Tip! Send a multimedia message to the own mobile phone number. This will test sending and receiving capabilities in one go.