To focus Nokia Pro Camera, press the camera key halfway down. To focus on a specific object, tap the object on the screen. When the focus ring blinks, it means that the camera is trying to focus. If the focus ring disappears it means that the camera couldn’t find focus. You can still take photos, but subjects that are closer than 10 metres will be blurry.
- Why don't my Nokia accessories appear in the accessories page on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- There are no devices listed in the accessories page of my Nokia Lumia phone. Why?
- What is the Nokia Accessories application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- How can I divert incoming calls on my Nokia Lumia phone?