- Use the Nokia battery charger that was included with your phone. Older chargers may not fully charge the battery.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone. Note that this does not remove any settings or your personal content.
- What can I do if get an 86000C0A error when trying to sync Microsoft account on my Lumia phone?
- I cannot send or receive email
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- Cellular data connection or MMS sending doesn't work on my Lumia 521 when using "Wi-Fi Calling"
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?