Yes. Open your cinemagraph and choose select in the app menu. Select any of the sharing options, which will result in uploading your cinemagraph to the online backend. After this you can see the cinemagraph in the shared view, where it can be opened in your browser. Long-pressing the image in the browser view let’s you download the cinemagraph as gif. Alternatively, a corresponding feature is available through your desktop browser.
- How long does it take to start up the phone for the first time?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- What are the known limitations with App Social Beta for Lumia phone?
- What is visual voicemail and how do I switch it on?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?