Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- What is visual voicemail and how do I switch it on?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- How do I resize the tiles on the start screen of the Nokia Lumia to a different size?
- How do I use the equalizer on my Lumia phone?
- How can I transfer my office documents to my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?