- Use the Nokia battery charger that was included with your phone. Older chargers may not fully charge the battery.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone. Note that this does not remove any settings or your personal content.
- What is visual voicemail and how do I switch it on?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- How do I resize the tiles on the start screen of the Nokia Lumia to a different size?
- How do I use the equalizer on my Lumia phone?
- How can I transfer my office documents to my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?