The status bar at the top of the screen tells you the current time, battery and signal strength, and much more.
To see hidden icons, tap the status bar.
- Signal strength
- Battery power level
- The battery is charging.
- Battery saver mode is switched on.
- Your calls are forwarded to another number or your voice mailbox.
- There is no SIM card in your phone.
- Your SIM card is locked.
- A Bluetooth device is connected to your phone.
- A Wi-Fi connection is available.
- A Wi-Fi connection is active.
- An app or service is using your location info.
- Your phone is roaming and not on your home mobile network.
- Vibrate mode is switched on.
- Airplane mode is switched on.
- Silent mode is switched on.
Single letters, combinations of letters, or combinations of letters and numbers show the type of mobile network to which you're connected.
Icons that show the network connection type may vary between regions and network service providers.