- Check your mobile data connection. If you are within a known Wi-Fi network coverage area, switch WiFi networking temporarily Off (Settings > WiFi). Then press the back key to return to the start screen and swipe left to the app list. Tap Internet Explorer and type any webpage address on the address line.
- If you can connect to the internet, but you cannot send an MMS, check with your network operator that there are no issues with your subscription or MMS settings (Settings > access point).
- If you have Multi-SIM (two SIM cards with the same mobile phone number), note that MMS can only be received on your assigned “primary” SIM card.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia phone
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way