Yes. Open your cinemagraph and choose select in the app menu. Select any of the sharing options, which will result in uploading your cinemagraph to the online backend. After this you can see the cinemagraph in the shared view, where it can be opened in your browser. Long-pressing the image in the browser view let’s you download the cinemagraph as gif. Alternatively, a corresponding feature is available through your desktop browser.
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- What can be the reason why I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- How do I update the phone software for my Lumia phone?
- I have stalled on the App downloads while restoring a saved backup on my Nokia Lumia phone, each indicating Attention required (error 8000ffff). What can I do?