You can play your music files by using standard 3.5 mm audio cable. Nokia Lumia has an American Headset Jack (AHJ) 3.5 mm connector which is compatible with your car 3.5 mm audio connection.
- Can I play music files from my Nokia Lumia device on my car stereo system?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Why am I not able to see the MixRadio application in the Windows Phone store?
- How to sign out from Nokia Account account in a Windows Phone 8 device?
- Why isn’t my credit card accepted by MixRadio?