- To activate a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, select your desired profile and Activate.
- To personalise a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, select your desired profile and Personalise.
- If you want the General profile to be activated automatically after the Silent profile to prevent the missed calls, select Timed for the Silent profile. You can set timed profiles up to 24 hours in advance.
- How do I turn on or off the predictive text input on my Nokia device? (Series 40 Phones)
- How do I restore factory settings on my Nokia Series 40 phone?
- Does the font size change affect Inbox messages?
- How do I activate and personalise a profile on my Nokia device?
- How do I turn on or off the start-up tone on Nokia S30 or Nokia S40 phones?