Select Menu > Settings > Call > Call divert (or Call forwarding). For dual SIM devices, select the SIM card to use if prompted. And then choose Divert all voice calls (or All voice calls) or do so in certain situations. Then enter your voice mailbox number which you get from your service provider.
- How do I restore factory settings on my Nokia Series 40 phone?
- Does the font size change affect Inbox messages?
- How do I activate and personalise a profile on my Nokia device?
- How do I turn on or off the start-up tone on Nokia S30 or Nokia S40 phones?
- Can I remove the time or date from home screen on my Nokia phone? (Series 40)