Select Menu > Settings > Call > Call divert (or Call forwarding). For dual SIM devices, select the SIM card to use if prompted. And then choose Divert all voice calls (or All voice calls) or do so in certain situations. Then enter your voice mailbox number which you get from your service provider.
- How do I turn on or off the predictive text input on my Nokia device? (Series 40 Phones)
- How do I restore factory settings on my Nokia Series 40 phone?
- Does the font size change affect Inbox messages?
- How do I activate and personalise a profile on my Nokia device?
- How do I turn on or off the start-up tone on Nokia S30 or Nokia S40 phones?