Press and hold the key 1 until your device dials to your voice mailbox number or select Menu > Messaging > Voice mail (or Voice messages, or More > Voice messages) > Listen to voice mails (or Listen to voice msgs. or Listen to voice messages). For the first time use, enter your voice mailbox number which you get from your service provider.Note: The voice mailbox is a network service, contact your service provider for subscription. If supported by the network, the voice mail icon (the icon on the key 1) will display on the device to indicate new voice mails.
- How do I restore factory settings on my Nokia Series 40 phone?
- Does the font size change affect Inbox messages?
- How do I activate and personalise a profile on my Nokia device?
- How do I set my Nokia device only vibrate for incoming calls (Series 40 phones)?
- Can I use another applications during an active call? (Series 40 phones)