To access the connectivity settings, you can press (tap) the empty area at the home screen next to the battery signal sign. This will bring up a status-pop window, which you can use to access the connectivity settings and view the clock. It can also contain an indicator, which for example indicates any unread messages or bluetooth connection status, and also acts as a shortcut to these.
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?
- How can I get the Upload to SkyDrive app to my Symbian phone?
- How do I calibrate the thouch screen on my Nokia Symbian (S60) phone?
- How can I copy contacts from my SIM card to the phone memory on my Nokia Symbian phone?