To access the connectivity settings, you can press (tap) the empty area at the home screen next to the battery signal sign. This will bring up a status-pop window, which you can use to access the connectivity settings and view the clock. It can also contain an indicator, which for example indicates any unread messages or bluetooth connection status, and also acts as a shortcut to these.
- How do I view contacts stored on SIM card and/or phone memory?
- How do I change the writing language when writing a message or creating a contact on my Nokia Symbian phone?
- Can I use MMS image as wallpaper?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I enter the + symbol in standby mode on my Nokia device?