Check the touch screen vibration setting on your profile. The vibration intensity can be changed from profile settings (depending on your device model) either in Menu > Settings > Profiles or in Menu > Settings > Personal > Profiles and then selecting preferred profile and Options > Personalise > Touch screen vibration.
- How can I get the Upload to SkyDrive app to my Symbian phone?
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?
- How do I calibrate the thouch screen on my Nokia Symbian (S60) phone?
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?
- How can I copy contacts from my SIM card to the phone memory on my Nokia Symbian phone?