Select Menu > Settings > Call > Call divert (or Call forwarding). For dual SIM devices, select the SIM card to use if prompted. And then choose Divert all voice calls (or All voice calls) or do so in certain situations. Then enter your voice mailbox number which you get from your service provider.
- How do I copy the contacts from the SIM card to the phone memory on my Nokia Symbian phone?
- How do I copy or move contacts (SIM card or phone) on my Nokia Series 40 phone?
- How do I change the contacts settings on my Nokia (Series 40) phone?
- What is flight mode? How do I activate and deactivate it on my Nokia phone?
- What is the lock code of my Nokia Symbian phone?