To copy or move a contact from the phone contact memory to the SIM card memory, or vice versa, select Menu > Contacts > Names. Select the contact to copy or move and Options > Copy contact (or More > Copy contact) or Move contact.To copy or move several contacts, select the first contact to copy or move and Options > Mark (or More > Marking options > Mark). Mark the other contacts, and select Options > Copy marked or Move marked.To copy or move all contacts from the phone contact memory to the SIM card memory, or vice versa, select Menu > Contacts > Copy contacts (or More > Copy contacts) or Move contacts.The SIM card memory can save names with one phone number attached to them.
- How do I change the contacts settings on my Nokia (Series 40) phone?
- What is flight mode? How do I activate and deactivate it on my Nokia phone?
- What is the lock code of my Nokia Symbian phone?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How do I restore factory settings on my Nokia Series 40 phone?