The FM radio of the headset supports the Radio Data System (RDS) technology. RDS allows you to view the name of the selected radio channel on the headset display. RDS also keeps the headset automatically tuned into the selected radio channel as long as the channel is available in your location. RDS may not work with all radio channels or in all countries.
- How do I know that there is an active link between the Nokia Bluetooth Headset and my mobile device?
- Can I charge my Nokia Bluetooth Headset with standard Nokia chargers?
- Can I switch an active call from my Nokia Bluetooth Headset to the paired phone without losing the call?
- Can I change the battery of my Nokia Bluetooth Headset?
- How do I make calls with my Nokia Bluetooth Headset?