A very bright light is the focus light or Focus assist light or AF-light. It helps the camera to focus when it's dark. You can control the focus light settings under … > Settings.
- Can I adjust the exposure time (shutter speed) in Nokia Camera?
- What is Living Image in Nokia Camera on my Lumia phone?
- How do I get Nokia Camera app on my Lumia phone?
- What is the bright light that goes off before I take a photo in the Nokia Camera app?
- Are DNG files captured by Nokia Camera uploaded to my OneDrive on my Lumia?