Yes. Although the speed limit warning feature is most useful during navigation, you can also use it in the drive assistance mode (tracking mode). A GPS position is required to use the speed limit warning feature.
- In which countries can I use navigation with Nokia Maps or Nokia Drive?
- How can I check which version of Maps and Drive I have in my Windows Phone?
- Where can I report problems with the map on my Windows Phone?
- How can I get voice guided navigation on my Windows Phone 7 device?
- How can I disable Nokia Drive in Windows Phone from obtaining my location?