After setup the Mail for Exchange (MfE), the port settings need to be modified by doing the following (for example on the Nokia E75 device):
- Open the Email client (Menu > Email).
- Select Settings.
- Select Mail For Exchange.
- Select Mailbox.
- Select Adv. mailbox settings.
- Select Secure connections.
- Change to No.
- Select Port Number.
- change to 80 (default value), or the number given to you by your Exchange administrator.
- Select Back
Your device should now synchronize correctly using the standard unsecured port 80, or the port number that was given to you by your Exchange administrator.