By design, the Nokia Messaging client does not download attachments automatically, it only downloads the attachment name. In order to view an attachment on the Nokia device (for example on Nokia E72), the user will need to manually download the attachment within the original email.
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I change the Calendar alarm tone on my Nokia Symbian device?
- How do I set up the access point group to use with Mail for Exchange?
- How do I setup Mail for Exchange on my Nokia Symbian device?
- Where is the Nokia Messaging Chat application located on my Nokia E72 device?