Using the carbon copy, or cc, option sends a copy of the message to anyone who is listed in the cc field. Their address is visible to all recipients receiving the email message.Using the blind carbon copy, or bcc, option also sends a copy of the message to anyone who is listed in the bcc field. However, blind carbon copy recipients see the addresses listed in the To and cc fields, but other message recipients do not see the email address of recipients listed in the bcc field.
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- How can I report spam coming from a Nokia Mail account? (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Nokia Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- For what countries is Nokia Mail powered by Yahoo! supported?