Only the primary Inbox folder is actually set to sync with your email account while the secondary folder will not sync with your account. If you want to remove the secondary Inbox folder, you will need to remove your mailbox (go to Settings, select Nokia Mail, and then select Options and Remove mailbox) and then re-create your mailbox (go to Settings, select Add mailbox, and then select Nokia Mail and sign back into Nokia Mail). Don’t worry, this process does not delete your emails, it just resets your mailbox.
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- How can I report spam coming from a Nokia Mail account? (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Nokia Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- For what countries is Nokia Mail powered by Yahoo! supported?