C6, E6, C6
in Nokia Maps 3.06
- Fast and easy download of new map data via Wi-Fi using the Map Loader app
- New ways of sharing locations: Check in your location to Foursquare, Facebook, Twitter or other major social networks, or send it to a friend in a text message or mail.
- New drive assistance mode: traffic flow with speed camera and speed limit warnings.
- Smarter than ever search: search suggestions, history, and ‘Did you mean?’ results, with improved usability
- New maps showing public transport routes
Search or select a topic below
- How do I know if there is an update available for the map data in Nokia Maps 3.x?
- Can Nokia Maps on my Symbian phone be used in offline mode to avoid data costs?
- How do I install Maps voice guidance files to my device?
- How to delete or rename a collection or route in Maps?
- What is the difference between Maps voice files with street names and the other voice guidance files?