Yes. Although the speed limit warning feature is most useful during navigation, you can also use it in the drive assistance mode (tracking mode). A GPS position is required to use the speed limit warning feature.
- Why is the syncing of the favourite places not working any more with my Symbian or N9 phone?
- How do I get the best performance from GPS?
- Why don't I get weather forecasts any more with the Maps Weather app on my Symbian phone?
- When I use Maps in my Symbian phone, why doesn't it show my current location?
- How do I download map data directly to my device over Wi-Fi connection?