Traffic information is currently available in the following countries with Maps 3.06 and later:
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA (Traffic Flow and Traffic Incidents)
- Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia, Spain, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine (Traffic Flow only)
- Luxembourg (Traffic incidents only)
In addition, Maps 3.08 and later provide traffic information based routing in the following countries (Live traffic re-routing):
- France, Germany, Russia, UK, USA
With Maps 3.04 the Traffic Flow information is available via a separate premium service (More > Traffic Flow) for the following countries:
- Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, South Africa, UAE, UK, USA (Traffic Flow only)
Traffic Flow information in Maps shows the traffic density on certain streets. Traffic flow status (congestion level) is indicated on the map with colored lines. Traffic Flow information is available during Drive Assistance mode and navigation mode, but is not considered in the route calculation.
Traffic Incident information indicates where significant traffic incidents have happened which could cause congestion. Traffic Incident information is available during Drive Assistance mode and navigation mode and will be taken into consideration for route calculation if configured in Maps navigation settings.