You can leave out the ones you no longer need. When the update is ongoing, the old versions of your maps and voice guidance files are deleted first. In the next view after the deletion, you can choose which items you don't want to transfer to your phone anymore. To leave out maps you don't need, click the X symbol next to each of the queued files.
- Why is the syncing of the favourite places not working any more with my Symbian or N9 phone?
- How do I get the best performance from GPS?
- Why don't I get weather forecasts any more with the Maps Weather app on my Symbian phone?
- When I use Maps in my Symbian phone, why doesn't it show my current location?
- How do I download map data directly to my device over Wi-Fi connection?