You need to go to account.nokia.com and remove your card. If you wish to continue your MixRadio+ subscription, add another card and re-subscribe to MixRadio+. If you wish to cancel your subscription, go back to MixRadio and go to Settings > MixRadio+ > cancel subscription.
- I get payment authorisation failed for my MixRadio+ subscription.
- Why is there no Sound when I am playing a track in the MixRadio Windows 8 App?
- Why can’t I see all my music on my SD card, memory stick or other folders in the MixRadio Windows 8 application?
- With MixRadio+, is there a difference between High Quality and Normal Quality tracks in a Mix that is saved offline?
- Are the mixes in the MixRadio service created automatically?