There are no limitations to how much music you can listen, but you can skip songs only a limited number of times. When you have reached this limit, the skip button is disabled and you have to wait for a few hours before you can skip a song again.
- Can I copy the music I have downloaded from Nokia MixRadio to my Windows Phone?
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with Nokia MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Where can I find a record of previously downloaded music from Nokia MixRadio?
- Can I change my Nokia MixRadio territory?
- How can I cancel my Nokia MixRadio+ subscription on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?