There are no limitations to how much music you can listen, but you can skip songs only a limited number of times. When you have reached this limit, the skip button is disabled and you have to wait for a few hours before you can skip a song again.
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Where can I find a record of previously downloaded music from MixRadio?
- Can I change my MixRadio territory?
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password