There are no limitations to how much music you can listen, but you can skip songs only a limited number of times. When you have reached this limit, the skip button is disabled and you have to wait for a few hours before you can skip a song again.
- My download failed on the Nokia Music store.
- Why is there a payment problem with my credit card in the US Nokia Music store?
- Can I change which email address my receipts for Nokia MixRadio+ are being send to?
- If I stop a song when I am listening to a created Artist Mix, will it start from where I stopped and will the order of the tracks be the same?
- How many hours of continuous music can I get from a mix?