You can play your music files by using standard 3.5 mm audio cable. Nokia Lumia has an American Headset Jack (AHJ) 3.5 mm connector which is compatible with your car 3.5 mm audio connection.
- What can I do if I have not received my MixRadio account temporary password?
- My download failed on the Nokia Music store.
- Why is there a payment problem with my credit card in the US Nokia Music store?
- Can I change which email address my receipts for Nokia MixRadio+ are being send to?
- If I stop a song when I am listening to a created Artist Mix, will it start from where I stopped and will the order of the tracks be the same?