- Make sure that your device has correct 3G connection settings in place. Also, check with your mobile network operator that the access point (AP) that the phone is using to access 3G services, is capable of accessing the Nokia Music store. As some AP's defined in the handset as default connectivity
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with Nokia MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- My download failed on the Nokia Music store.
- Why is there a payment problem with my credit card in the US Nokia Music store?