- Make sure that your device has correct 3G connection settings in place. Also, check with your mobile network operator that the access point (AP) that the phone is using to access 3G services, is capable of accessing the Nokia Music store. As some AP's defined in the handset as default connectivity
- Can I copy the music I have downloaded from Nokia MixRadio to my Windows Phone?
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with Nokia MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Where can I find a record of previously downloaded music from Nokia MixRadio?
- Can I change my Nokia MixRadio territory?
- How can I cancel my Nokia MixRadio+ subscription on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?