- Make sure that your device has correct 3G connection settings in place. Also, check with your mobile network operator that the access point (AP) that the phone is using to access 3G services, is capable of accessing the Nokia Music store. As some AP's defined in the handset as default connectivity
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Can I play music files from my Nokia Lumia device on my car stereo system?
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Where can I find a record of previously downloaded music from MixRadio?
- Can I change my MixRadio territory?