- Make sure that your device has correct 3G connection settings in place. Also, check with your mobile network operator that the access point (AP) that the phone is using to access 3G services, is capable of accessing the Nokia Music store. As some AP's defined in the handset as default connectivity
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Where can I find a record of previously downloaded music from MixRadio?
- Can I change my MixRadio territory?
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password