- Make sure that your device has correct 3G connection settings in place. Also, check with your mobile network operator that the access point (AP) that the phone is using to access 3G services, is capable of accessing the Nokia Music store. As some AP's defined in the handset as default connectivity
- My download failed on the Nokia Music store.
- Why is there a payment problem with my credit card in the US Nokia Music store?
- Can I change which email address my receipts for Nokia MixRadio+ are being send to?
- If I stop a song when I am listening to a created Artist Mix, will it start from where I stopped and will the order of the tracks be the same?
- How many hours of continuous music can I get from a mix?