Every time a new card is stored, Nokia process a low value (1GBP) authorization to verify that the card details are correct. However, it is just an authorization and not an actual charge. In some cases, this activity may appear on your bill or statement but you are never actually charged the money.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Can I play music files from my Nokia Lumia device on my car stereo system?
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Where can I find a record of previously downloaded music from MixRadio?
- Can I change my MixRadio territory?