Every time a new card is stored, Nokia process a low value (1GBP) authorization to verify that the card details are correct. However, it is just an authorization and not an actual charge. In some cases, this activity may appear on your bill or statement but you are never actually charged the money.
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with Nokia MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- My download failed on the Nokia Music store.
- Why is there a payment problem with my credit card in the US Nokia Music store?