You can play your music files by using standard 3.5 mm audio cable. Nokia Lumia has an American Headset Jack (AHJ) 3.5 mm connector which is compatible with your car 3.5 mm audio connection.
- Can I copy the music I have downloaded from Nokia MixRadio to my Windows Phone?
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with Nokia MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Where can I find a record of previously downloaded music from Nokia MixRadio?
- Can I change my Nokia MixRadio territory?
- How can I cancel my Nokia MixRadio+ subscription on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?