- Yes, if you have verified your Nokia account email address, you can use it (as username) to sign in to Nokia Music service. You can check account settings and verify email address at https://account.nokia.com.
- You can also use your Windows Live ID when creating a music account.
- Can I copy the music I have downloaded from Nokia MixRadio to my Windows Phone?
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with Nokia MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Where can I find a record of previously downloaded music from Nokia MixRadio?
- Can I change my Nokia MixRadio territory?
- How can I cancel my Nokia MixRadio+ subscription on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?