Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows XP (32-bit) with SP2 or above (Mac, Linux and Windows versions before XP with SP2 not supported)Processor: 1.5 GHz (recommended: 2.5 GHz, or 1.5 G Hz dual core)Memory: 512 MB (recommended: 2 GB) on your PC and at least 128 MB on your phone for successful music transferFree disk space: 500 MB (recommended: 40 GB)Graphics: 32 MB integrated (recommended: 128 MB dedicated)Screen resolution: 1024x768 pixelsAudio: Sound card and required drivers, connected speakers or headphonesInternet: connection for buying and streaming music (recommended: broadband connection)Additional recommended hardware/software: CD-RW drive for burning CDs .NET framework 3.5
- Can I copy the music I have downloaded from Nokia MixRadio to my Windows Phone?
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with Nokia MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Where can I find a record of previously downloaded music from Nokia MixRadio?
- Can I change my Nokia MixRadio territory?
- How can I cancel my Nokia MixRadio+ subscription on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?