This may be because your Nokia Account is associated with a country where Mixes are not available.Mixes are available in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, United States, Vietnam.
- Can I copy the music I have downloaded from Nokia MixRadio to my Windows Phone?
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with Nokia MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Where can I find a record of previously downloaded music from Nokia MixRadio?
- Can I change my Nokia MixRadio territory?
- How can I cancel my Nokia MixRadio+ subscription on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?