Check the database file names and locations:1) Open Lotus Notes.2) Go to the Workspace that contains the icons for your address book and calendar.3) Right-click the shortcuts for your address book and calendar, and select Database > Properties from the pop-up menu.4) The Database window shows the server and filename. Select the same server and filename in the Nokia PC Sync settings.
- Is Nokia PC Suite compatible with Vista SP2 operating system?
- Nokia PC Sync synchronising data between Lotus Notes and my phone - reboot PC asks for Lotus Notes ID file
- How do I add a contact to a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?
- How do I rename a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?
- How do I remove a contact from a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?