For Windows XP, Vista or 7 users, if you have installed the new Nokia Suite or Nokia PC Suite on your computer, you do not need to download the modem driver separately because it is integrated into Nokia Suite/Nokia PC Suite. Therefore we recommend that you download and install Nokia Suite/Nokia PC Suite instead of downloading the cable driver separately. For more information, visit your local support site.
- Is Nokia PC Suite compatible with Vista SP2 operating system?
- Nokia PC Sync synchronising data between Lotus Notes and my phone - reboot PC asks for Lotus Notes ID file
- How do I add a contact to a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?
- How do I rename a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?
- How do I remove a contact from a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?