In order for the device to accept synchronization via Bluetooth without confirmation we should configure both sync settings and Bluetooth settings in the following way:
- Depending on device navigate to Sync connection settings: Menu > Tools > Sync > PC Suite > Edit sync profile > Connection settings.
- Check the following:
- Data Bearer: Bluetooth
- Host Address: PC Suite
- User name: None
- Password: None
- Allow Sync Requests: Yes
- Accept all sync requests: Yes
- Go to Menu > Connectivity > Bluetooth
- Switch to Paired device window
- Select Customer Computer "xyz"
- Click Options > Set as authorized. A message will appear: "Connections will take place automatically without confirmation. Continue?".
- Select "Yes"