Download the app, and install it on your Mac. Open the Nokia Photo Transfer for Mac app, and connect your phone to your Mac with a compatible USB cable. Drag and drop the photos or videos onto the computer icon at the bottom of the screen. The photos and videos are saved in the pictures folder. To change the target folder on your Mac, in the Pictures dropdown menu, select Other.
- Why does Nokia Photo Transfer for Mac duplicate some of my photos and videos after the transfer?
- How can I copy photos from my Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 8 phone to my Mac?
- What kinds of photos and videos can I transfer with Nokia Photo Transfer for Mac?
- Can I transfer photos from my memory card to my Mac?
- Why can’t I see all my photos and videos in Nokia Photo Transfer for Mac?