Yes, you can. In Nokia Pro Camera, tap the shutter speed icon in the indicator bar at the top of the screen (2nd icon from the right). To adjust the exposure time, move your finger up or down on the slider.
- What is the Nokia Camera app on my Lumia device?
- Can I copy full-resolution photos taken with Nokia Pro Camera from my computer back to my phone?
- How can I make sure that the photos I take with Nokia Pro Camera are sharp?
- Can I adjust the exposure time (shutter speed) in Nokia Pro Camera?
- How do I copy photos and videos taken with Nokia Pro Camera to my computer?