The camera grip has a flexible micro-USB plug, which can be slightly adjusted. If you have trouble inserting the phone to the device, push or pull the micro-USB plug tip gently with your finger to adjust the plug orientation. This will help in better aligning the phone micro-USB charging connector with the camera grip micro-USB plug. See chapter “Connect your phone to the camera grip” in the user guide and follow the steps.
- Which tripods can I use with the camera grip?
- Why is one of the indicator lights blinking on the camera grip when I press the power indicator key?
- How can I get a secure hold of the phone when using the camera grip single-handedly?
- How much extra battery does the camera grip provide to my phone?
- How do I take photos using the camera grip?