The camera grip is optimized for right-handed usage.1. Connect the phone to the camera grip.2. Press the camera key on the camera grip to switch on the phone's camera. If the phone is locked, press and hold the camera key.3. Select the camera mode.4. Press the camera key.Tip: When taking a photo, press and hold the camera key halfway down to focus. To take the photo, press the camera key down fully.For more info on taking photos or recording videos, see your phone’s user guide.
- How can I make sure that the tripod gives best stability to the camera grip and my phone?
- Why is one of the indicator lights blinking on the camera grip when I press the power indicator key?
- How can I get a secure hold of the phone when using the camera grip single-handedly?
- Which tripods can I use with the camera grip?
- How much extra battery does the camera grip provide to my phone?